The Allied Vehicles Group was established in 1993 and has grown consistently to become the UK’s leading supplier of adapted and special purpose vehicles.
Current annual turnover is £119 million and we employ more than 580 people. Sales and support staff are located across the UK while the majority of the workforce is based at our main manufacturing plant and administrative headquarters, in Glasgow.
Allied Vehicles is an equal opportunities employer, Investor in People, BSI registered company and is committed to efficient use of resources, to benefit both the company and the environment.
The Allied Vehicles Group comprises of several main brands
- Cab Direct™ – The UK’s leading taxi supplier
- Allied Mobility™ – Europe’s leading wheelchair accessible vehicle supplier
- Mobility Solutions™ – Innovative retailer of thousands of products for older and disabled people
- Allied Fleet™ – Dedicated business-to-business division, offering specialist WAV, minibus & welfare van conversions
- Allied International™ – European leader in conversion and adaptation of cars, MPVs and minibuses
- Allied Autocare™ – Mechanical maintenance, repairs, and bodyshop services as well as a major parts distributor